28 May 2011

Magic Art - 2011 Birthday Cards - For April's Birthday Friends

Living in this busy reality made me almost forgot my Fantasyland !

I am sorry for my late posting. 

Below birthday cards are what I did for my friends who were born in April.

I used different color to create the theme of the cards.

Theme:  Black and White

Black and white pattern paper
Color with Watercolour Pencils and Sansodor Oil Colour
Use Glossy accents for highlight and create a 3-D effect
Hero Art clear stamps for birthday blessing

Theme: Red

Strawberries and checkered pattern papers
Red flowers
Sarah Kay stamp image
Color with Watercolor pencils and Sansodor oil color
Glossy accents to create 3-D effect
Crackle accents to create 3-D crackled image 

Theme: Pink


Pink wording and flowers pattern papers
Cut out a butterfly from a Butterflies pattern paper
Hero Art clear stamp
Pink plastic flowers



Theme: Blue


Beach themed pattern paper
Dark Blue card stock and pure blue background paper
Use Sakura Aqualip color pens to color the wordings with 3-D effect
Glossy accents and Crackle accents are used to make the different effect on the wordings
Magnolia stamp image
Hero Art Clear stamp for birthday blessing


Ha..haaa... all are created by BECKY.

No comments: