23 May 2010

Magic Art - 2010 Birthday Card - Fancy Lace meets floristic paper

This card I made for one of my Best friends, who likes something fancy.
So I used my floristic pattern papers as the background matched with the fancy laces.
With lots of colorful flowers, there should a lovely butterfly flying around, right?
That's why there is a pink butterfly flying on the left hand side.
Also, I like this girl holding brunches of flowers (this stamp image from Sarah Kay).
It seems like holding lots of happy thought walking on her way.
My dear, I wish all Happy Thoughts on your way, too! 


Inside of my card, I used my HeroArt clear stamp for the wordings.
Wishing you all days filled with Love & Laughter!
There is a cabinet on the left hand side.
When the doors of cabinet is opened, you can see a Heart.
My dear, you will definitely be happier when you're willing to open your heart.
Trust yourself ! You can do it ! Your life is full of hopes and opportunities.

Happy Birthday, CL.

No comments: