1 Feb 2010

Magic Art - 2010 tag for Valentine's Day

Recent days I understand that my artwork can show how I feel.
More warm colors you would use when you feel happy and excited.
The cool and dark color it will be when you feel worried and upset.
Does it really represent my current conditon?
I made this tag this morning.
That is a coaster.
I stamp my new Hero Arts' clear stamp (LOVE flowers) on it with my distress ink in black. Then I brushed my multi-surface chalk ink (in Jumbo Java color) on the top.
I cut out that beautiful pink flower from a scrapbook paper, where i bought from PaperArt in HK.
Placed the flower on the coaster and use the sandpaper to brush the surface.
And then add All-purpose ink (74Champagne mist in color) to make it shiny.
I also used my Sakura shiny pen to highlight the word of Love on each flower-stamps.
Last but not least, I punched a hole at one of corners of the coaster and put a green ribbon.
The tag is done.

Although it is not perfect, at least I stepped out and started to do my artwork again.
I think I will make another one with more colors later.

1 comment:

Geamys said...

this is nice...and purple colour...you fav...♥♥